Discover your Happy Place
Select a county in the map to find out more about what it has to offer!
You’re sure to find something to your liking in the eight great counties we serve located in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
This area is home to the two largest man-made lakes in the state, with the majestic Uwharrie Mountains rimming parts of those lakes. All of this makes for beautiful, challenging golf courses that can be played year-round and perfect settings for your dream house.
We are water-rich, with the meandering Yadkin River bordering some of this area, and the Yadkin Valley Wine Trail featuring unique vineyards. Overall, there are some 70 wineries in the Piedmont – and we’re growing. There are more than 40 breweries in the area – also growing.
It’s the best of the state, with easy accessibility to educational opportunities, medical needs, and best of all, fun! We’re two hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and four hours from the best beaches in the South.
VALUE YOUR HOME
GET A FREE HOME VALUATION INSTANTLY USING OUR SIMPLE HOME VALUATION TOOL
Working with Real Estate Agents
When buying or selling real estate, you may find it helpful to have a real estate agent assist you. Real estate agents can provide many useful services and work with you in different ways. In some real estate transactions, the agents work for the seller. In others, the seller and buyer may each have agents. And sometimes the same agents work for both the buyer and the seller. It is important for you to know whether an agent is representing you as your agent or simply assisting you while acting as an agent of the other party. This brochure addresses the various types of agency relationships that may be available to you. It should help you decide which relationship you want to have with a real estate agent. It will also give you useful information about the various services real estate agents can provide buyers and sellers, and it will help explain how real estate agents are paid.
For More Information:
This brochure by the North Carolina Real Estate
Commission may be downloaded.
Results for You
You’ll get the results that you want buying or selling when you use TMR Realty, Inc. We know the neighborhoods. Expect the full benefit of our experience when you work with us.
Sellers Want …
- Current Market Trends: We’ll perform a Comparative Market Analysis to help set the listing price and select the publicity strategy.
- Experience: Knowing the ins and outs of the industry, we’ll champion for the best deal for you.
- Support: We will guide you through the details of selling your property, avoiding hassles and stress.
- Unmatched Commitment: We’ll initiate a comprehensive marketing program that encompasses web, social media, and real estate portals, with word-of-mouth marketing.
- Local Experts: Working our connections in the area market, we’ll begin promoting your property to agenda and potential buyers, as soon as we secure the listing.
- Time Management: We will post your property to the local MLS (Multiple Listings Service) within 48 to 72 hours.
Buyers Want …
- Real-Time Market Trends: We stay on top of market conditions, and we’ll know if an asking price is overpriced, or in line with current market prices. You won’t waste your time seeing houses that are not a good buy.
- Experience: Using our many years of experience, we’ll obtain the best deal for you.
- Exceptional Customer Service: We’ll guide you through the process of buying a house in our eight-county area, avoiding hassles and frustration.
- Unmatched Commitment: You’ll see listings when you are ready to see them – it’s common for us to work late hours and weekends.
- Area Experts: We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and local economy. These are critical factors in finding the right home at the right price.
- Time Management: We’ll notify you of new listings in your county of interest, as soon they become available.